15 Sep Brouhaha Brewery
We want to talk to you about a real problem Sunshine Coast grooms are facing.
A visit to your shortlisted Sunshine Coast wedding venues always comes with a promise of natural beauty and incredible views.
And yes, we are very lucky to have many amazing places available for weddings here on the Sunshine Coast to suit all budgets.
But unfortunately, some venues miss the mark in a rather important area (for such a special day) and only offer a very limited and predictable beer selection.
Often venues will let you bring in a few cases of your favourite brew, however this is sometimes at an additional cost.
Welcome to the Brouhaha Brewery!
A unique Sunshine Coast hinterland venue awash with great beer varieties that you can sample right by the tanks they were brewed in and amazing food served in a contemporary setting that you BOTH will love.
With a name like BROUHAHA meaning a noisy and overexcited reaction or response, disturbance, racket or ruckus, you know you are onto a good thing!
This independent brewpub opened in Maleny mid-2015 and since then it has been the go-to venue for an ale and a quality meal made fresh from local ingredients for many pre-and post-wedding celebrations.
They want you to know that the now host wedding receptions!
Manager Toby along with Head Brewer Matt and Head Chef James LOVE to make a big deal about beer and are keen to provide a unique experience to couples looking for a wedding venue with a difference…and of course an incredible and diverse beer selection.
We predict that the Brouhaha Brewery Maleny will be a popular choice for couples that want to look back on their wedding day and remember exactly what the venue name suggests…
A wedding day celebration that was “Off the Tap” a huge Brouhaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5 reasons to add the Brouhaha Brewery to your hinterland wedding venue shortlist.
- They host brewery tours and exclusive “brew days” where you can take part in the whole brewing process for the day. Great for bucks parties!
- It is the perfect venue for the “meet the family dinner” the night before the wedding.
- Recovery brunch are a must do after the big day. Try their Spicy sriracha Brouhaha Seaison marinated chicken wings or the Wagyu beef and double smoked English bacon burger.
- They have created a “circle of life” from the paddock to the plate with their beef supplier. All the spent grain that is a by-product of the brewing process is sent to Maleny Wagyu, who then uses it to feed their cows. When the cows are ready the Chef heads down to the farm to personally hand pick the next batch of fresh local beef.
- The have 10 fantastic beers on tap that are constantly changing – so there is always something new to try. Here is what was on tap when we visited recently.
IPA, Milk Stout , NZ Pale Ale, Limited Release Rotating Keg – Lemon Aspen Sour, Blonde, Raisin Hell – Rum Raisin Belgium Dubbel, Russian Imperial Stout, Middle of the Road, Dry Hopped Saison, Willie Smith’s Apple Cider.
Save the Date: Wednesday the 15th November.
GROOMOLOGY in collaboration with Sunshine Coast Craft Beer Tours is hosting a brewery tour, tasting and lunch in celebration of our website launch.
More details coming soon!
6/39 Coral Street Maleny, Qld,
Ph: (07) 5435 2018